Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northants And Surrounding Areas, Show Your Faces!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Ford Owners Club Meets & Regional Discussion > Midlands
Jack_P
Seeing as this is a new sub-forum i thought id best mention myself to anyone in the area that im the northants rep. :D
Would quite like to know how many users are from this neck of the woods so show yourselves!

Cheers, Jack
Jack_P
Ahh balls just realised this should be in the midlands area. Fail!
Gazjs
if you are REALLY nice i will move it :lol:
Andyzetecs
I'm in northampton :D
iNath
[quote name='Andyzetecs' date='15 June 2010 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1276598884' post='85196']
I'm in northampton :D
[/quote]
Me too!
fordpartsman
and another from northants
TomGeoffCraig
Hello, I'm in Northampton too .. :)
iNath
When's the next meet then?
Jack_P
Im all ears !

I find this meets section is too much out of the way of getting any attention though tbh!
iNath
[quote name='Jack_P' timestamp='1302197753' post='122021']
Im all ears !

I find this meets section is too much out of the way of getting any attention though tbh!
[/quote]

Same - it's just taken me 4 days to spot your reply!
DanGull
Noted - I think someone layout changes are being considered.

Do people not use the Latest Posts button? I only ever use that the browse the forum.
Jack_P
Not particularly :P my bookmark for this is constantly in the fiesta sub-forum :lol:

I think keeping meets in the fiesta section like there used to be gathered quite a bit more attention than it does in here!

Jack
iNath
[quote name='Jack_P' timestamp='1302719214' post='122772']
Not particularly :P my bookmark for this is constantly in the fiesta sub-forum :lol:

I think keeping meets in the fiesta section like there used to be gathered quite a bit more attention than it does in here!

Jack
[/quote]
Same here, using FF4 I have the FIesta forum pinned and only ever go in there.
focus pocus
hi guys im in northants so when is the next meet ???? B) :ph34r:
coolpics
I'm in Great Oakley and picked up my 09 reg Focus Zetec S 2.0 from the car showroom this afternoon. Shame it's been raining all afternoon so I can't get any good pics
Screwc149
Is there a regular meet for northants guys? I am new to fords and iwll be picking my Mondeo up on Wednesday and it would be nice to meet a few fellow owners. i go to the VW meet and the TVR meetings regularly and have found them quite interesting and it has been quite useful to know some of the people i have met.
Atomicmachine
Is this topic still alive?
Quaresma_86

Any life in this? where are all the ford owners from northants? 

TitanFord

I'm from Kettering, so deffo in the local area for a meet up! :) 

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.