Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diy Full Service
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bristolblue
Hi there, i have a 05 MK11 Focus 1.6L (99hp petrol model) which has about 40,000m on it. I want to do a full service but i dont have a Ford service book so i was just wondering if anyone here knows what i should replace/service or check! I will do the normal stuff, oil and filter, air filter, check all fluids, wheel bearings, bushes, brake wear etc, is there anything else to add to the list!!! and is is recommended to change the plugs, brake fluid, engine coolant, PCV valve yet?
Best Regards
Steve
catch
[quote name='bristolblue' date='26 March 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1269604150' post='74104']
Hi there, i have a 05 MK11 Focus 1.6L (99hp petrol model) which has about 40,000m on it. I want to do a full service but i dont have a Ford service book so i was just wondering if anyone here knows what i should replace/service or check! I will do the normal stuff, oil and filter, air filter, check all fluids, wheel bearings, bushes, brake wear etc, is there anything else to add to the list!!! and is is recommended to change the plugs, brake fluid, engine coolant, PCV valve yet?
Best Regards
Steve
[/quote]

Hi Steve,

[url="http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=BAB79F31DECAC3E58AE63758D8F63AC9.walv0596"]Ford Etis[/url] go there pop your reg in, follow instructions. Once your vehicle comes up you can download service schedules for it

Welcome to the club mate
hillmangimp
www.etis.ford.com will allow you to generate a service schedule for your car so that way you can ensure you cover all the basics.
catch
[quote name='hillmangimp' date='26 March 2010 - 12:12 PM' timestamp='1269604956' post='74110']
www.etis.ford.com will allow you to generate a service schedule for your car so that way you can ensure you cover all the basics.
[/quote]

[size="4"][b][color="#0000FF"]HELLO[/color][/b][/size] :rolleyes:
hillmangimp
[quote name='catch' date='26 March 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1269606110' post='74114']
[size="4"][b][color="#0000FF"]HELLO[/color][/b][/size] :rolleyes:
[/quote]

GOODBYE! :P
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
dont forget to check our site for the lowest prices for genuine ford parts ;)
www.fordpartscentre.co.uk

Full Colour Version: Diy Full Service
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.