Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alloys
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Wheels & Tyres
salsa
I have alloys and I really really don't like the things. They are the ones which came on the car when I had them. I worry about scratching them ( my spacial awareness is awful) and was worried about the damn locking wheel nuts jamming, so I had the things taken off and have just winged it. To be fair I only drive the toot toot to work and back and occasionally to ASDA or to get the kids so I don't think any pikeys will steal them.

Next car, I am having steel wheels and nice hub caps.

I think there is no one else like me.
Readus
[quote name='salsa' post='2519' date='Jul 31 2008, 09:18 PM']I have alloys and I really really don't like the things. They are the ones which came on the car when I had them. I worry about scratching them ( my spacial awareness is awful) and was worried about the damn locking wheel nuts jamming, so I had the things taken off and have just winged it. To be fair I only drive the toot toot to work and back and occasionally to ASDA or to get the kids so I don't think any pikeys will steal them.

Next car, I am having steel wheels and nice hub caps.

I think there is no one else like me.[/quote]
wat alloys r they??
u lukin 2 sell??

Full Colour Version: Alloys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.