Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Ka Titanium
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Amie07
Well i'm kind of miffed to discover there is now a new (actually it may not be all that new but I've only just discovered it so it's new to me!) titanium model of ka. Does anyone know what this has that the zetec doesnt? I'm thinking maybe it has usb as standard or something, or perhaps leather seats as standard? :unsure:
cyb
[quote name='Amie07' date='27 March 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1269715744' post='74403']
Does anyone know what this has that the zetec doesnt? I'm thinking maybe it has usb as standard or something, or perhaps leather seats as standard? :unsure:
[/quote]

looking at the spec list these items are stanadard over the zetec ...

Advanced Music Pack
CD radio with MP3 with in-mould decoration, AUX-in connector, subwoofer and amplifier, 6 high series radio speakers (deletes underseat stowage)

ATC Air conditioning
Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC), high series analogue cluster, body colour dual power exterior heated mirrors and pollen filter

Alloy
16"x6", 5x2-spoke, 195/45 tyres

Chrome Exterior
Chrome door handles, chrome tailgate handle and exhaust pipe finisher
Amie07
[quote name='cyb' date='27 March 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1269720887' post='74424']
looking at the spec list these items are stanadard over the zetec ...

Advanced Music Pack
CD radio with MP3 with in-mould decoration, AUX-in connector, subwoofer and amplifier, 6 high series radio speakers (deletes underseat stowage)

ATC Air conditioning
Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC), high series analogue cluster, body colour dual power exterior heated mirrors and pollen filter

Alloy
16"x6", 5x2-spoke, 195/45 tyres

Chrome Exterior
Chrome door handles, chrome tailgate handle and exhaust pipe finisher
[/quote]

Apparently it costs over 11,000! I love my ka but no way would I have ever paid near that for it! Good thing about ka's is they are (were) cheap and cheerful! Ford are having a laugh! :P
artscot79
[quote name='Amie07' date='29 March 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1269882655' post='74813']
Apparently it costs over 11,000! I love my ka but no way would I have ever paid near that for it! Good thing about ka's is they are (were) cheap and cheerful! Ford are having a laugh! [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]

i gree most will upgrade the stereo any way mine has usb memory card cd mp3 radio etc etc and was 80 the chrome parts you get n ebay for a few pounds the tip for exhaust on ebay an original part is 20 so really the aircon is what you get
Jcoventry
new Ka Zetec doesnt have A/C? ehhh?
Amie07
[quote name='Jcoventry' date='30 March 2010 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1269977702' post='75087']
new Ka Zetec doesnt have A/C? ehhh?
[/quote]

My zetec has manual a/c, think the tit has automatic air con tho
artscot79
[quote name='Amie07' date='30 March 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1269981019' post='75101']
My zetec has manual a/c, think the tit has automatic air con tho
[/quote]

looking at the specs its based on vw climatronic where it monitors the interior temp and adjusts it automatically to the preset temp you specify clever but extremely expensive when it goes wrong even just replacing the compressor when it eventually goes is a minimum 750 job
Jcoventry
So really its ordinary A/C vs. climate control.

Full Colour Version: New Ka Titanium
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.