Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alarm
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
dap
Hi my alarm on my 96 v6 2.5 est wont stop going as soon as i put plug back into the module it was out when i got car so they had same prob need help please.
artscot79
[quote name='dap' date='28 March 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1269793636' post='74571']
Hi my alarm on my 96 v6 2.5 est wont stop going as soon as i put plug back into the module it was out when i got car so they had same prob need help please.
[/quote]

im not up on the spec but does it have the interior sensors on it? with my old vw the sensor or one of them would go causing the alarm to go off constantly it could be any one of those and or the door boot or bonnet sensor wiring
chris bowman
on my mkii i had a tailight leak into the boot which played havok with the wiring for the alarm that exhists in the boot for the siren which is also there!
dap
[quote name='artscot79' date='28 March 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1269800772' post='74604']
im not up on the spec but does it have the interior sensors on it? with my old vw the sensor or one of them would go causing the alarm to go off constantly it could be any one of those and or the door boot or bonnet sensor wiring
[/quote]
havent got int sensors but could be one of the other 2 thanks.
dap
[quote name='chris bowman' date='29 March 2010 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1269873008' post='74763']
on my mkii i had a tailight leak into the boot which played havok with the wiring for the alarm that exhists in the boot for the siren which is also there!
[/quote]
ok many thanks.
god
Hi,try this to bypass...disconnect the battery,(earth or live)then have someone turn and hold the key in the start position whilst re-connecting the battery,this usually bypasses the module altogether.
Cheers,
God.

Full Colour Version: Alarm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.