Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boot Keeps Opening On It's Own When Driving
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Furry
Mondeo Estate LX (53 plate) 2 days ago my boot would not open on the solenoid touch pad under the bootlip and I had to use the interior button to open it. Not too much of a problem I thought until tonight when it started working everytime I open my drivers door, switch the engine on or off and twice when I came to a stop with indicators on. Help?
:angry:
mk3
[quote name='Furry' date='31 March 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1270074508' post='75359']
Mondeo Estate LX (53 plate) 2 days ago my boot would not open on the solenoid touch pad under the bootlip and I had to use the interior button to open it. Not too much of a problem I thought until tonight when it started working everytime I open my drivers door, switch the engine on or off and twice when I came to a stop with indicators on. Help?
:angry:
[/quote]
mk3
Hi,i had the same problem on a 02 mk3 tdci , then the back windsreen wiper started playing up to, i went to ford and they told me it was the relay(the big grey one at the back of the glove compartment)so i changed it and have never had a problem since. apparrently this relay does a multitude of things but when you go to ford be sure to take the relay in with you cost around 8.50, good luck hope this works please let me know.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615