Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windows Down On Their Own
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
mrpastry
My 57 focus 1.6 ghia found with all 4 electric windows down. How? any ideas?
fordpartsman
this is done by holding the open button on the car's remote. its called "GLOBAL CLOSURE" if you hold the lock button they should go back up
catch
[quote name='fordpartsman' date='01 April 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1270125065' post='75454']
this is done by holding the open button on the car's remote. its called "GLOBAL CLOSURE" if you hold the lock button they should go back up
[/quote]

Yes it can happen if your buttons get pressed in you trousers......if you know what I mean :ph34r:

First time it happened to me I thought WTF, and checked the glove box to see if my binoculars had been nicked. I always carry a pair, because your out on a tour around see something in the distance, and think I wish I had a pair of binocs to hand.
artscot79
[quote name='catch' date='01 April 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1270135299' post='75493']
Yes it can happen if your buttons get pressed in you trousers......if you know what I mean [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

First time it happened to me I thought WTF, and checked the glove box to see if my binoculars had been nicked. I always carry a pair, because your out on a tour around see something in the distance, and think I wish I had a pair of binocs to hand.
[/quote]

so that was you that was spotted on the outskirts of the nudist beach with a big pair of binoculars lol[img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]
chances are you kept the button pressed a bit too long and as you were walking away never noticed the windows had gone down done that with my old car more than once and thought the car had developed a mind of its own the first time

Full Colour Version: Windows Down On Their Own
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.