Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Facelift Focus Stereo In Mk2?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Jvenning
Hi all, my 55 plate Focus is being repaired at the moment as some idiot of a lorry driver decided to reverse into it. Anyway, while it's there I was thinking of swapping out the standard 6000CD stereo with something smarter. I've called around and found a real cheap facelift 6000CD ??? stereo from a local car breaker, just wondering if anyone knows if such radio would fit the aperture? If you need a picture to link to what I'm on about then it's the third one down on this impressive and comprehensive list of Ford radios [url="http://www.caraudio-service.ru/shtatniki-ford.html"]here[/url] (warning, is a foreign site).

Best regards,
James

P.S, if the answer is 'no' then could you possibly suggest anything else? Thanks
Neilw
I cant see why not as long as its from the same mark as yours.

Neil.....

:rolleyes:
craigy
hi
yes it will fit these stereos screw in what you will need is 4 screws and plugs that go in the holes holes will aready be there also theres 2 brackets that sit on these holes your also have to change the stereo surround plate which can be picked up from scrappy/ebay ive already put a 2008 sony into a 2006 hth
poshpawsfiesta
no i dont think it will as the old pre facelift mk2 focus stereos are square and the facelifted ones are rounded
craigy
[quote name='poshpawsfiesta' date='08 April 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1270755421' post='76933']
no i dont think it will as the old pre facelift mk2 focus stereos are square and the facelifted ones are rounded
[/quote]

Full Colour Version: Facelift Focus Stereo In Mk2?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.