Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Streetka - Central Locking Not Working
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Leah1980
Hi

I am having to lock my car manually as the keyfob is not working.. I've changed the battery but still nothing..

Unfortunately this means I can't access my boot as the keyhole inside doesn't like being used..!!!

I'm thinking it could either be that I need a new key as the sensor may not be working..??

Or maybe it could be the fuse?? Does anybody know if there is a fuse for the central locking and if so, which one it is..???

(Apologies but I didn't receive a manual as bought the car second hand)

Thanks
Tanya-Jade
[quote name='Leah1980' date='06 April 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1270564968' post='76413']
Hi

I am having to lock my car manually as the keyfob is not working.. I've changed the battery but still nothing..

Unfortunately this means I can't access my boot as the keyhole inside doesn't like being used..!!!

I'm thinking it could either be that I need a new key as the sensor may not be working..??

Or maybe it could be the fuse?? Does anybody know if there is a fuse for the central locking and if so, which one it is..???

(Apologies but I didn't receive a manual as bought the car second hand)

Thanks
[/quote]

hi, have u had ur roof down? Mine doesn't work when the roof compartment isn't completely shut (I mean the tiniest bit not shut even when it looks closed) try reopening this and giving it a good slam! Worked on mine when the key stopped working once x
Leah1980
[quote name='Tanya-Jade' date='06 April 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1270590046' post='76549']
hi, have u had ur roof down? Mine doesn't work when the roof compartment isn't completely shut (I mean the tiniest bit not shut even when it looks closed) try reopening this and giving it a good slam! Worked on mine when the key stopped working once x
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice... Just tried it but still nothing....argh!!!

Thanks anyway x

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.