Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Do People Park So Close
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
fiesta_lad
Why do people park so close do you basecally they are jammed up to your bumper i have this all the time with the freaks in my street they park that close you can't open your boot does anyone have this same problem or is it just me.
Nug878
We sort of park diagonally facing a wall in front of the terrace of houses by me. But some of the morons that live here struggle to park on the same angle. So sometimes I come out to find the front of their cars literally inches away from the doors on my car.

Pillocks. :angry:
calmcdermott
They do this at the other halves, a guy in a red van always knicks my spot and he lives down the road, at mine we have our own private parking :lol:
Gazjs
I bought these tickets out of the present shop last year. They read along the lines of ...

!!! ATTENTION !!!

Next time you park so close leave a bloody can opener so i can get out.
Idiots like you should take the bus

I had sooo much fun with them :P
Michael P
I have this problem at school!

I've left a few notes on peoples cars just to say don't park so close. It's moronic!!!
fiesta_lad
It anoys the hell out of me i would'nt moan if it was lack of space but there loads of room and with it been a dead end street theres parking bays at the bottom anough for 10 cars but these idiots jam so far up yeh arse its stupid and what makes it more worser half of them around my way must of passed there test with a blindman they can not drive to save there life.
ford focus edge
In my college what i tend to do is either park in the staff car park, disabled spaces or over 1.5 spaces just to annoy them. The college asked all the students what we wanted when i first started there and we said a bigger car park but insted they built an art block so we've all taken a stand and for nearly 2 years (finish in 9 weeks WOOOO) everyone has filled the staff car park haha servs the f***ers right muahahha.

Tescos is the worst you park right out over in the corner so it takes you 30 mins to get the the door and by that time you look around and someone has parked next to you now THAT is what truley piddles me off as does pretty much everything but still.

Mike
fiesta_lad
[quote name='ford focus edge' date='08 April 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1270744392' post='76870']
In my college what i tend to do is either park in the staff car park, disabled spaces or over 1.5 spaces just to annoy them. The college asked all the students what we wanted when i first started there and we said a bigger car park but insted they built an art block so we've all taken a stand and for nearly 2 years (finish in 9 weeks WOOOO) everyone has filled the staff car park haha servs the f***ers right muahahha.

Tescos is the worst you park right out over in the corner so it takes you 30 mins to get the the door and by that time you look around and someone has parked next to you now THAT is what truley piddles me off as does pretty much everything but still.

Mike
[/quote]

Supermarkets are the killer and my street :lol: my girlfriend says to me why are you parking all the way over here you know when you come out some one is going to be jamed up to you and there is and its always a shed of a car so before i leave iam over the car checking for something that should not be there.
ford focus edge
[quote name='fiesta_lad' date='08 April 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1270745311' post='76879']
Supermarkets are the killer and my street :lol: my girlfriend says to me why are you parking all the way over here you know when you come out some one is going to be jamed up to you and there is and its always a shed of a car so before i leave iam over the car checking for something that should not be there.
[/quote]

Mines adamnt that i do it to annoy her i dont thats just a positive side to it :P dont really have a problem on my street we did the drive not long ago so i can tuck the car down the side of the house out of the way if i left it on the street i live on a corner and i hate to think what might happen to it :(

Mike
DMR
opposite problem at mine, cars leave enough room between each other to fit 3 quarters of my estate car in, which sounds great but means i have to park down the road away from my house because theres no room left to get my car in, if they all moved a little closer i could get in too,
fiesta_lad
[quote name='DMR' date='08 April 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1270763595' post='76967']
opposite problem at mine, cars leave enough room between each other to fit 3 quarters of my estate car in, which sounds great but means i have to park down the road away from my house because theres no room left to get my car in, if they all moved a little closer i could get in too,
[/quote]

Of course i understand were your comeing from but people up by mine park that close to get in the boot ive got to move the car forward and even that i can't do sometimes because some idiot in front is parked to close.
ford focus edge
[quote name='fiesta_lad' date='09 April 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1270767399' post='76988']
Of course i understand were your comeing from but people up by mine park that close to get in the boot ive got to move the car forward and even that i can't do sometimes because some idiot in front is parked to close.
[/quote]

when you want to get into the boot just sit on the bonnet of there car and when they come out just wave smile and say "good mornin" and go about ur buisness people will think your some deluded freak and give you plenty of room then.

Mike
fiesta_lad
[quote name='ford focus edge' date='09 April 2010 - 10:45 AM' timestamp='1270805747' post='77023']
when you want to get into the boot just sit on the bonnet of there car and when they come out just wave smile and say "good mornin" and go about ur buisness people will think your some deluded freak and give you plenty of room then.

Mike
[/quote]

HAHAHA thats sounds good propbaily if i do that i will get the police called on me :lol: :lol:

Full Colour Version: Why Do People Park So Close
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.