Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo Central Locking
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
dave h
Hi i have a Mondeo tdci ghia x est and the central locking does not allways open the drivers side rear door, could this be a problem with the motor on that door or have i read somewhere on hear that it is controlled by the drivers door. Any help would be gratefully received, many thanks Dave
fordmann
[quote name='dave h' date='07 April 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1270677340' post='76731']
Hi i have a Mondeo tdci ghia x est and the central locking does not allways open the drivers side rear door, could this be a problem with the motor on that door or have i read somewhere on hear that it is controlled by the drivers door. Any help would be gratefully received, many thanks Dave
[/quote]

Sounds like it is in the rear door a little lubrication may help - remove dor card and plastic liner and have a look around should be obvious where to treat with a bit of WD40 or similar
chris bowman
i agree had this prob a while ago though it only did it on the key but worked perfectly on the remote

Full Colour Version: Mondeo Central Locking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615