Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus Cl 1.4 Zetec
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
msrs
hello i have a ford focus 1.4 cl zetec engine , does anyone know if a fiesta 1.4 zetec engine will fit straight into a focus,i know the pumas are the same or will a 1.6 zetec fit , any help and advice would be appreciated
artscot79
[quote name='msrs' date='10 April 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1270921199' post='77200']
hello i have a ford focus 1.4 cl zetec engine , does anyone know if a fiesta 1.4 zetec engine will fit straight into a focus,i know the pumas are the same or will a 1.6 zetec fit , any help and advice would be appreciated
[/quote]

the focus 1.6 will fit im not sure about the fiesta engine though i wouldnt think so why are you changing? if its for more power ide forget it its not worth the hassle the focus engine fits the puma with modifications so it will be the same the other way round i imagine

Full Colour Version: Ford Focus Cl 1.4 Zetec
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.