Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pleased To Meet U All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Mark : Somerset SWUK
Hi Everyone, I'm Mark and I live in Somerset with my wife and our 2 kids

I have just placed an order for a new Fiesta to replace my 6yr old Mondeo that has covered just over 155,000 miles. Dealer says the Fiesta is about 12weeks away so hoping to have it by beginning of July. Can't wait !!!! B)

I chose the 1.6 TDCI Titanium 3door in Frozen white with full dress-up kit and optional extra 16in 7spoke alloys. I did read some of the forums when deciding on my car specification and colour. Hope I have chosen wisely.

I commute 120miles daily ( 30,000 annually ) so I hope I get good mpg, although I did see a few posts from some of you about poor mpg. I did challenge my Dealer about this and they assured me the new fiesta has the new 95hp 1.6 engine and with the miles I cover I "should" achieve close to the advertise 67mpg. Lets hope so.....!!!!!

Hope to chat with some of you very soon..

M.
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
DanGull
Welcome to FOC :D
Gazjs
Welcome Mark :D

Full Colour Version: Pleased To Meet U All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615