Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Bob McBride
Hi all.

I have joined this forum site to find out about your cars with the possibility of buying one in the future.
I thought the best way is to find things out first about the car & the people who own them plus the social side which is of particular interest to me. What is the point of owning a great car and not enjoying it on days out or a long weekender.
I wont be posting much, just popping in from time to time to see what is going on. I am one of the people who just has an interest in cars, old & new.
I own 3 MGB's at the moment and I use an PT Cruiser as an every day car. The cars I owned from the past are as follows.
Mini Van, Triumph 1300tc, Vauxhall Viva, Dolomite Sprint, Triumph MII 2,000 & 2.5, 2 TR7's, Audi Quattro, Toyota Supra 3,000 Turbo plus a few more

Bob.
Gazjs
Welcome Bob :D

Full Colour Version: Hi All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615