Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6000 Cd
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
alan partridge
Hi, I've just bought an 05 focus with a 6000 cd unit and the clock is wrong by 4 hours, i've tried to change it manually but it won't store and every time i turn the radio on or off it just resets itself, can anybody help me please, cheers.
cressws1
Its probably been removed at some stage and had the red/yellow wires swapped over (This is done sometimes to help aftermarket head units store the clock/radion presets etc). Just whip it out and swap the wires back over.
powerball
[quote name='cressws1' date='13 April 2010 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1271140472' post='77622']
Its probably been removed at some stage and had the red/yellow wires swapped over (This is done sometimes to help aftermarket head units store the clock/radion presets etc). Just whip it out and swap the wires back over.
[/quote]

hi

I had the same problem on a 55 plated focus i also tried doing it via the radio book, i ended up taking it to local Ford dealers and they sorted out for a drink it was nothing to do with the wires though

Full Colour Version: 6000 Cd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.