Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radiocode Cd 6000 Eon Rds
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
diwa
hello , can somebody help me to find my code, i had a batteriefail and lost my code of the radio,
serialnumber M016936
radiotype 6000 cd rds e-o-n
thanks
marina
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
here you go marina 7002
diwa
[quote name='FORD-PARTS-CENTRE' date='13 April 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1271144831' post='77627']
here you go marina 7002
[/quote]
fantastic!!!!!!, thank you very much
big hug for you
marina
Gem80
Hello,
I wondered if anyone can help me please!
I have a 51 Ka and need the unlocking code for my 6000 stereo! :huh:
M003490.
Ive owned my little Ka for about 6 months and the radio has always played up, keeps going on and off, well the last few weeks the FM radio wont work at all but the MW radio & cd player does. I took it too my dad too look at and he unplugged it which is why i now need the unlocking code which i didnt get wheni brought it! :(
Can anyone help please with the code and any ideas why the FM radio does this?
Thanks! :rolleyes:
artscot79
[quote name='Gem80' date='11 August 2010 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1281552682' post='92457']
Hello,
I wondered if anyone can help me please!
I have a 51 Ka and need the unlocking code for my 6000 stereo! :huh:
M003490.
Ive owned my little Ka for about 6 months and the radio has always played up, keeps going on and off, well the last few weeks the FM radio wont work at all but the MW radio & cd player does. I took it too my dad too look at and he unplugged it which is why i now need the unlocking code which i didnt get wheni brought it! :(
Can anyone help please with the code and any ideas why the FM radio does this?
Thanks! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

6243 sounds like the ariel connection or it could be the radio is passed it ide check the rear of it and make sure the ariel is connected

Full Colour Version: Radiocode Cd 6000 Eon Rds
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615