hello all i was wondering if someone could tell me what the switch that move's the direction of the blowers is called on my 2000 focus it is the dial in the middle of the three that directs air flow around the car it has two wires coming out the back and goes down to the main heater box (i think). i need a part number or some thing coz i cant find one no where i have found a heater one on ebay usa
but i don't think it will fit becoues the center dial is bigger than the 2 outer ones and i don't think the wires are long enough
thanks for your help