Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Central Locking Motor Removal Tutorial Needed
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
sn1per_uk
Hi first of all i appologise if this is has already been asked or posted but i'm having a problem with two of my central locking motors on my ford focus estate mk1 it the osf and osr ones. I know how to get the door cards off but i can't figure out how to get the motors out. Does anyone know a link to an online tutorial?

I've looked at the infamous #63 fuse and that's fine so i think it's the motors that have gone, any help would be great.
H3lly
I haven't had to take them out myself (touch wood). I read somewhere that they are riveted on and would need to be drilled out to remove. You could try some grease on them to see if it helps, I think you can get it in spray form.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615