Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Vix
Found this forum yesterday - never heard about it before, but a reference to it on another forum and a Google search landed me here.

I'm Vix, live in Swindon and have been driving a Focus ST-2, Electric Orange, for the last 3 years. Sadly today me and ST part company :blink: as I've traded her in for a Fiesta Zetec S in Frozen White.

The ST is a fantastic car and I always said I'd have it for a long time, but with the way petrol and road tax prices are creeping up I can't justify the expense any longer.

I've kitted the Fiesta out with Bluetooth/USB, Interior Pack 1, Keyless start, Reversing censors and foldaway mirrors. Have been told it should be with me in May, so the dealers are 'lending' me a Fiesta Titanium until my car is ready..

Will be a sad day, but I am excited about getting my new car (and having some cash in my bank at the end of the month!)
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
Hi Vix and welcome to the forum!! :P
Gazjs
Welcome to Foc Vix :)
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club.

Which forum was it you found us on?
Vix
It was ZSOC.com or zetecs.com...? Someone sort of hinted towards this place and I went to check in Google and found it there.

Have to say the information I've picked up in the short time I've been here has been fab - much better than others I've visited recently.

Full Colour Version: Hi :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.