Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6000Cd Set Volume Level On Starting Car
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
monty12345
Hi all, I have a 6000cd in my fiesta which now after a service always comes on at volume level 5 ( no matter what the level was before), which can sometimes be a bit loud. can anyone tell me how to change it back so it comes on at the same level as when it was turned off ?? the manual is crap !! Many thanks Monty12345
Gazjs
I thought the manual was good for this .... its not the handbook but the audio book where it is listed in. I will have a look tomorrow as i cant remember off the top of my head :lol:
Gazjs
On reading my manual and playing about with the radio I can be of no help, I swear I managed to change it when I first bought the car :wacko:
monty12345
Thanks for looking, bloody frustrating isn't it !!!! I hope someone else can help me out, cheers.
Danno7
[quote name='monty12345' date='21 April 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1271885450' post='78784']
Thanks for looking, bloody frustrating isn't it !!!! I hope someone else can help me out, cheers.
[/quote]

Got the same problem mate. I tried something from the Audio Manual and it did not work.
It said to adjust the AVS setting in the Menu.

As i said, i tried it and it did not work. Try this for yourself and let us know how you get on.
monty12345
[quote name='Danno7' date='23 April 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1272046099' post='79014']
Got the same problem mate. I tried something from the Audio Manual and it did not work.
It said to adjust the AVS setting in the Menu.

As i said, i tried it and it did not work. Try this for yourself and let us know how you get on.
[/quote]

Hi Danno,

What is the AVS setting, I can't find it. Do you mean the AVC (automatic volume control) ??

cheers Monty12345
[quote name='monty12345' date='20 April 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1271787605' post='78627']
Hi all, I have a 6000cd in my fiesta which now after a service always comes on at volume level 5 ( no matter what the level was before), which can sometimes be a bit loud. can anyone tell me how to change it back so it comes on at the same level as when it was turned off ?? the manual is crap !! Many thanks Monty12345
[/quote]
I too am looking for the answer. Very frustrating having to turn the volume down everytime you start the engine. Unfortunately, I didn't get an audio manual with the car.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.