Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Footwell Lights
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ford focus edge
Hi guys, ordered a footwell light loom inc all plugs bulbs etc for 10 quid so cant really go wrong from wat i can see but its from a pre-facelift focus and mines an 04 post facelift. I was wondering if im going to run into any serious problems and does anyone know where to clip the bulbs, in my dads st220 mondey there located at the top facing down into the footwells so would be as easy enough job to secure the bulbs there.

Ive got a haynes manual with the wiring diagrams it seems an easy enough install into the fuse box and the eletric something or other cant remember the name of it worst case senario il need to tap into the coursey light and run it off that. No biggy hopefully touch wood

Mike
ford focus edge
All in and working really simple and easy mod to do i just tapped them into the existing wires for the center light really reccomend doing this guys if you have a simple knowlage of wiring etc you'll find it a doddle i'll post up some pics later when it goes dark enough to see them better

Mike
ford focus edge
Couple of photos to finish the thread off lol

Mike
Gazjs
Looks good, may try something similar on the Fez in the summer :P

Full Colour Version: Footwell Lights
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.