Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ka Mk2
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
stacekamk2
I'm new round here (; got no pictures yet, but got a black style+ mk2 and want to see others!
Amie07
[quote name='stacekamk2' date='23 April 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1271977232' post='78928']
I'm new round here (; got no pictures yet, but got a black style+ mk2 and want to see others!
[/quote]

Hey, nice 2 c u on here! Don't think I've ever seen a black mk2 ka so would b great 2 c pics. I've got a zetec one in scuba. I'm happy u don't c many new kas round where I live so good not 2 b common! (c loads of the fiat 500s and new fiestas) its a good little car tho do wish it had a bit more power! lol
pennee
[quote name='Amie07' date='23 April 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1272058749' post='79052']
Hey, nice 2 c u on here! Don't think I've ever seen a black mk2 ka so would b great 2 c pics. I've got a zetec one in scuba. I'm happy u don't c many new kas round where I live so good not 2 b common! (c loads of the fiat 500s and new fiestas) its a good little car tho do wish it had a bit more power! lol
[/quote]

I have seen a Mk2 similar to that on the fk-oc.com stand at a Ford meet they had in South Yorkshire.
Thats near sheffield and you stacekamk2 although it is a national club

fk-oc is ford ka owners club and they say engine gets better with a few miles on the clock

I csn't decide on new Fiesta or new Ka.

Penny
stacekamk2
[quote name='pennee' date='25 April 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1272208361' post='79248']
I have seen a Mk2 similar to that on the fk-oc.com stand at a Ford meet they had in South Yorkshire.

fk-oc is ford ka owners club and they say engine gets better with a few miles on the clock

Penny
[/quote]

oooh lovely i'll have a look then (: this is the best picture ive got atm (: gonna get a spoiler and some wheels on it thoughh
stacekamk2
ScottishMac
The bloody pink Ka..

http://i47.tinypic.com/ixe814.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/rurw55.jpg

My sister bought it.. I just can't wait to get my Ranger so I don't have to squeeze into that underpowered bugger anymore. :lol:
Amie07
[quote name='ScottishMac' date='21 May 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1274447935' post='82761']
The bloody pink Ka..

http://i47.tinypic.com/ixe814.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/rurw55.jpg

My sister bought it.. I just can't wait to get my Ranger so I don't have to squeeze into that underpowered bugger anymore. :lol:
[/quote]

That's a lovely ka! Its blush right? Though it is definately a girls car so can c y u can't wait 2 get another car, (I'm assuming u are a guy) I know my brothers wouldn't b seen dead driving mine! Lol
kevinb
[quote name='Amie07' date='21 May 2010 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1274459996' post='82779']
That's a lovely ka! Its blush right? Though it is definately a girls car so can c y u can't wait 2 get another car, (I'm assuming u are a guy) I know my brothers wouldn't b seen dead driving mine! Lol
[/quote]

A girl's car! What a cheek :P
I'll set my friend Basil on to you!

Mine's just a Mk2 Ka STYLE PLUS in DIVE blue,
I've added a rear spoiler to it, but otherwise it's just standard.
:unsure:
kevinb
[quote name='pennee' date='25 April 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1272208361' post='79248']

Penny
[/quote]

That was my little Ka mk2 at the Stackyard meet on the fk-oc.com stand.
It was part of a select group of ka owners - only one Ka mk2 (mine) 2 of the
original shape Kas and a streetka!

Full Colour Version: Ka Mk2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.