Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio Code Needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
weg55
Hi all,just like to say hello to everyone as this is my first time in the forum....I have just got my son his first car ,a KA2.its just over 10 years old but in fantastic condition,can anyone tell me where i can get hold of the code for the radio,it is a 5000 RDS E.O.N,there was not any service book or radio book in the car when we got it so there is no record of the code,i would appreciate any help on this problem......
Cheers WEG55................................ ;)
mintalkin
you will need to remove the radio and look for a seriel number which starts with M followed by 6 numbers, post back and someone will give you the code.
delboy
try here m8

http://www.myradiocode.co.uk/ford.html
Watch-the-birdie
Hi Guys,
The missus' car had to go in to have some work carried out and the batt got disconnected.
Sadly, I can't remove the radio to get the serial No.
I tried pressing 6 & ! but it returned this: - MGP DJ5 404B ???
Help!!!!
mintalkin
you need the serial number from the body of the radio begining with M followed by six numbers.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615