Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spare Key Fobs
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Tracey
I only have one key fob, I have been looking on ebay and have seen spare fobs for sale, can I have them programmed to work on my car.
artscot79
[quote name='Tracey' date='25 April 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1272222083' post='79295']
I only have one key fob, I have been looking on ebay and have seen spare fobs for sale, can I have them programmed to work on my car.
[/quote]

yes and you can use used ones if you want heres how just remember as youre programming the new one and the old one you press any button on the old one first youll hear a beep then press any button on the new one within two seconds of the beep

[b][size="2"][color="#0000ff"]FORD Focus (Radio 3 Button) - Key Remote Programming
[/color][/size][/b]1. Switch Ignition [b]On/Off (II/0) 4 times within 6 seconds ending in the off position [/b]until a sound is made.
2. Press any button on the old Remote until a sound is made.
3. after 2 seconds of the sound press any button on the new remote a sound will be made
.4. Turn Ignition On/Off to exit.5. A maximum of 4 remotes can be programmed
Tracey
[quote name='artscot79' date='25 April 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1272224741' post='79299']
yes and you can use used ones if you want heres how just remember as youre programming the new one and the old one you press any button on the old one first youll hear a beep then press any button on the new one within two seconds of the beep

[b][size="2"][color="#0000ff"]FORD Focus (Radio 3 Button) - Key Remote Programming
[/color][/size][/b]1. Switch Ignition [b]On/Off (II/0) 4 times within 6 seconds ending in the off position [/b]until a sound is made.
2. Press any button on the old Remote until a sound is made.
3. after 2 seconds of the sound press any button on the new remote a sound will be made
.4. Turn Ignition On/Off to exit.5. A maximum of 4 remotes can be programmed
[/quote]

Thanks alot, think i will get a couple now I know you can reprograme them..

Full Colour Version: Spare Key Fobs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.