Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Mk1
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
cressws1
Just picked up a new front grille but it doesn't come with the ford badge, swivel type, So i need to remove the badge from my old grille. Any idea how I do this without snapping it?
artscot79
[quote name='cressws1' date='27 April 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1272389854' post='79645']
Just picked up a new front grille but it doesn't come with the ford badge, swivel type, So i need to remove the badge from my old grille. Any idea how I do this without snapping it?
[/quote]

Pop the bonnet, there are a few securing clips and I think 2 screws along the top of the grille, remove the entire grille(pull if forward) and i'm sure its a screw that goes into the swivel part of the badge
cressws1
There is no screw there, Just the actual swivel mechanism. Had a look in the Haynes but nothing for anything like this.
artscot79
[quote name='cressws1' date='27 April 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1272390561' post='79649']
There is no screw there, Just the actual swivel mechanism. Had a look in the Haynes but nothing for anything like this.
[/quote]

it could be behind the actual ford badge sorry im guessing here never removed one yet had a look at mine and only thing i can think of is its behind the actual badge which is stuck on

Full Colour Version: Focus Mk1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.