Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Knocking
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Puma Club
usedalot
I have replaced the top mounts and lower suspension arms left and right on both parts and it still knocks on ripple roads what the hell is it?
starting to drive me mad now.
artscot79
[quote name='usedalot' date='28 April 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1272493228' post='79819']
I have replaced the top mounts and lower suspension arms left and right on both parts and it still knocks on ripple roads what the hell is it?
starting to drive me mad now.
[/quote]

anti roll bar links and or bushes drop links worn tie rod arm any of these can cause similar noises also front droplinks
usedalot
[quote name='artscot79' date='07 May 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1273186680' post='81009']
anti roll bar links and or bushes drop links worn tie rod arm any of these can cause similar noises also front droplinks
[/quote]
Cheers knowing my luck I will replace the whole front suspenion before finding the offending part.
Ho well here goes.
stef123
[quote name='usedalot' date='10 May 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1273529775' post='81590']
Cheers knowing my luck I will replace the whole front suspenion before finding the offending part.
Ho well here goes.
[/quote]

get underneath and check for obvious signs of wear and movement or anything broken.

Full Colour Version: Knocking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.