Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blown Turbo On 2003 Focus Tdci 100Bhp
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ryanconnick
Hi people,
my turbo blew on the way to the airport a couple of weeks ago so wasnt a good start to my hoidays. anyway i am back now after being stuck in gran cananira for an extra 10 days due to volcanic ash. lol. i have been quoted 600 quid for a new turbo but i have noticed a few on ebay, but most are for the mk2 focus. are they the same engines? if so will they fit my model? Can i put the 130 bhp turbo on there. i am just trying to do it the cheapest way due a cash shortage.

Any help or advice will be great
Thanks
Ryan
thesilverfox
You need the same turbo as the 1.8TDCi, as the 2.0 is a different engine completely. The 1.8 TDCi has two variants, so make sure you replace like for like. There was a 115bhp and 100bhp if I recall correctly. I cannot confirm if both have the same variable geometry turbo.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615