Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ideas For The Next Meet.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Ford Owners Club Meets & Regional Discussion > Scotland
Gazjs
An open topic for members to list what they would like the next Scotland meet to consist of.
List away :)
Gazjs
No takers?

Some ideas ..

Country Drive
Go-Karting
Crazy Golf
Pub Lunch
C-Max Boy 1983
[quote name='Gazjs' date='05 May 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1273067770' post='80807']
No takers?

Some ideas ..

Country Drive
Go-Karting
Crazy Golf
Pub Lunch
[/quote]

I'm happy for a pub lunch meet and a wee drive somewhere, some of the roads in fife and east lothian are some good roads to drive on.
stef123
the pub? for a boozing session? :lol:

stuck for ideas im afraid... and ones that dont cost much, ive got tools to buy and a new clutch :lol:
C-Max Boy 1983
In one of the the car clubs I used to be involved in, we used to meet at a pub called the Melville Inn in Edinburgh as they had their own car park, we used to chat for a bit and then head inside for soft drinks and some food. I think in the summer months a drive, followed by some food and then finish off the drive.

Full Colour Version: Ideas For The Next Meet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615