Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picturesque Coastal Meet?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Ford Owners Club Meets & Regional Discussion > South East
Maffoo
I think we should arrange some sort of meet in the middle of summer when it's nice and sunny, somewhere coastal or pretty so we can take nice photos. Maybe have a mini-BBQ or something? Roll Michael's car off the cliffs of Dover? ;)
Michael P
RUDE!!!

Sounds good, bar the rolling :lol:
thesilverfox
[quote name='Maffoo' date='05 May 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1273073471' post='80826']
I think we should arrange some sort of meet in the middle of summer when it's nice and sunny, somewhere coastal or pretty so we can take nice photos. Maybe have a mini-BBQ or something? Roll Michael's car off the cliffs of Dover? ;)
[/quote]

Wanna hold hands too? :lol:
Michael P
hush!!!
dodgy-alan
Plenty of places to hold meets down here, I,m in Bognor Regis in sunny Sussex !! B)
jimbo bt
Thread a nice spot on top of the hill near pompy it all so has a burger van there
project-c
Micks monster Burger at the top of portsdown hill. Awesome view over portsmouth . Very picturesque;)
DanGersFord
Irvine in North Ayrshire has got a cracking view

Full Colour Version: Picturesque Coastal Meet?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.