Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Double Din Stereo
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Jonnyv29
I'm wanting to put a new Double DIN stereo into my Focus Mk1, as the previous owners have taken the cd player out, and put a Ford Radio/Cassette in.

Has anyone got any reccommendations as to what I should buy - preferably double din, has ipod/aux input at the front, and dont mind if its a 7" touchscreen or not really. Has to be under 200 though.

Any ideas??
wellzy
I got this a few month ago, cost round £120-140 off the internet including delivery. it's got usb and aux connection in the front, a spare one in the back incase the car comes with one built in, wiring for subwoofer in back, changes color, not had any trouble with it and it came with a little remote. i've got the parrot bluetooth in which i thought was gona be a problem with the type of cd player but apart from tidying the tons of wiring i've not had any trouble with it. well worth it's money.

It's a JVC KW-XG701

[IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/wellzy-quadsuk/2APRIL2010004.jpg[/IMG]

Full Colour Version: New Double Din Stereo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.