Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo st200
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
hotrod
Hi
I wonder if anyone can help. I am looking to buy a Mondeo ST200 Estate 1999 on a T reg. When I check for insurance it is showing that the vehicle I believe to be a ST200 is in fact a SI. Has anyone come across this or can anyone shine any light on it. I have had the vehicle data checked and it comes back as a SI but mileage etc all tallis its just the model that is different.
Thanks in advance Darren
City1000
[quote name='hotrod' post='2833' date='Aug 15 2008, 07:36 PM']Hi
I wonder if anyone can help. I am looking to buy a Mondeo ST200 Estate 1999 on a T reg. When I check for insurance it is showing that the vehicle I believe to be a ST200 is in fact a SI. Has anyone come across this or can anyone shine any light on it. I have had the vehicle data checked and it comes back as a SI but mileage etc all tallis its just the model that is different.
Thanks in advance Darren[/quote]

I have had this on my St200 estate, it sometimes comes up as a Ghia X, what does it say on the log book, you can usually tell if its an original ST or not on there

Full Colour Version: Mondeo st200
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.