Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From Cornwall
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Silverbow
I recently bought a Ford Focus Estate 1.6 Zetec. I have not had a Ford for a few years as I have had a lease car through work. I previously had a Mk4 Fiesta Ghia x 1.4, went like a rocket and was sorry to have to sell it.

I had forgotten how much of a family ford owners are, I made use of this site when I had the Fiesta, have been prompted to return to it as I need a radio code (posted in audio forum. I am told the Focus I bought is a finance repossesion so I didn't get any paperwork. Even though it is immaculate I will probably be making good use of the vast amount of knowledge out there. It's a privilege to be part of it.

Best wishes to all.

Silverbow
Cornwall
catch
[quote name='Silverbow' date='08 May 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1273338343' post='81220']
I recently bought a Ford Focus Estate 1.6 Zetec. I have not had a Ford for a few years as I have had a lease car through work. I previously had a Mk4 Fiesta Ghia x 1.4, went like a rocket and was sorry to have to sell it.

I had forgotten how much of a family ford owners are, I made use of this site when I had the Fiesta, have been prompted to return to it as I need a radio code (posted in audio forum. I am told the Focus I bought is a finance repossesion so I didn't get any paperwork. Even though it is immaculate I will probably be making good use of the vast amount of knowledge out there. It's a privilege to be part of it.

Best wishes to all.

Silverbow
Cornwall
[/quote]

Welcome
Gazjs
Welcome to FOC :D
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome buddy

Where in Cornwall be you to from? Lol
Maddave
Hi there my "ansome" lol ;)

I'm from Cornwall as well , what part matey?

Full Colour Version: Hello From Cornwall
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615