Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upgrade 6000Cd 2008 New Shape Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
top banana
Hi

Can anyone suggest a decent upgrade to the standard 6000CD Cd player in my new shape 2008 focus?
Would like a player that plays MP3s and the like.
Also what sort of price would I be looking at?

Thanks all
top banana
[quote name='top banana' date='09 May 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1273425337' post='81376']
Hi

Can anyone suggest a decent upgrade to the standard 6000CD Cd player in my new shape 2008 focus?
Would like a player that plays MP3s and the like.
Also what sort of price would I be looking at?

Thanks all
[/quote]

Any ideas anyone please? cheers
DeeBe
Check eBay my friend, they do all kinds on there, or if your budget can stretch, you can get Ford specific DVD MP3 stereos packed full of features.
top banana
Hi all
I have seen the conversion kits on the likes of ebay / amazon that where you fit a new front silver faceplate enabling you to fit a single DIN cd unit.

Has anyone attempted this and does it look ok??

cheers
alforr
[quote name='top banana' date='27 May 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1274999638' post='83393']
Hi all
I have seen the conversion kits on the likes of ebay / amazon that where you fit a new front silver faceplate enabling you to fit a single DIN cd unit.

Has anyone attempted this and does it look ok??

cheers
[/quote]

Hi mate, I have seen a single din conversion. Wasnt too keen on it myself as you end up with a big blank surround, but it could be to your taste. Personally I'm looking to go double din maybe with a touch screen.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.