Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will 6006E Fit My 2000My Foucus?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
gpam2
Hello,
Can anyone help/advise please?......will a Ford 6006e 6-cd changer, from a 2004 model year Focus, fit and play in my 2000 model year?......I seem to remember that when Ford introduced the Phase2 of the Focus Mk1 they also upgraded the audio wiring with something digital and hence why the player which I've bought may not play in my car and hence my question!!.....many thanks.......Gerard.
dezwez
[quote name='gpam2' date='10 May 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1273506704' post='81503']
Hello,
Can anyone help/advise please?......will a Ford 6006e 6-cd changer, from a 2004 model year Focus, fit and play in my 2000 model year?......I seem to remember that when Ford introduced the Phase2 of the Focus Mk1 they also upgraded the audio wiring with something digital and hence why the player which I've bought may not play in my car and hence my question!!.....many thanks.......Gerard.
[/quote]
should work fine

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615