Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alarm Problem
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
ian_c41
HI CAN ANYONE HLP ELP WHEN I LOCK CAR WAIT 10 MINS ALARM GOES OFF TESTED CAR FOR ANY EARTH WIRES LOOSE BUT ALL OK ANYBODY HELP MONDEO TDDI 2001 THANKS
mk3
Hi , i had the same problem on a 2002 tdci and it turned out to be the bonnet catch, got one from ford 57
easy to do yourself took me 20 mins never had a problem since
THUNDERBOLLOCKS
Hi there.

Have had same problem (to the disgust of my snotty neighbours!!) but alarm still goes off when I have disconnected the bonnet sensor so cant see that a new mechanism will solve my problem. :huh:
Only solution I currently have is disconnecting the battery after locking the car up at night. Thank f**k for external key opening bonnets!! ;)

Any ideas????
Focus_ST-3
Had this problem with my mk4. Turned out to be water ingress into one of the alarm sensors.

Full Colour Version: Alarm Problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615