Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turbo Banjo Bolt
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
fontayne56
hi ya

fitting the turbo i got off ebay (thanks to you lot) :-)

however broke the banjo bolt on the oil feed pipe, any ideas where i can source a replacement?

m8 x 35mm ??????????
stef123
[quote name='fontayne56' date='10 May 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1273525184' post='81564']
hi ya

fitting the turbo i got off ebay (thanks to you lot) :-)

however broke the banjo bolt on the oil feed pipe, any ideas where i can source a replacement?

m8 x 35mm ??????????
[/quote]

there is a guy on here who sells genuine ford parts for a good price, he might be able to get you it. he has a thread somewhere for enquiries
thesilverfox
Is it definitely M8 and not a crazy UNF fitting? And were you able to check the thread pitch? If you know these, a stainless replacement should be pretty cheap.
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
Hi, the oil feed banjo bolt is only available as part of the pipe. Give me a bell on 0191 4200168 if you would like to discuss this further
Thanks
Graham

Full Colour Version: Turbo Banjo Bolt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615