Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roofbar Keys
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Alloafan
I wonder if anyone will be able to help me - I recently bought a Focus Estate LX, 56 plate. It has Ford roofbars fitted but the seller had no keys for them. In order to be able to use my roofbox with them, I need to be able to unlock & then remove the centre rails.

The locks have the code N140R. I tried my local Ford dealer and the guy there said the keys can't be obtained. Turning to this forum in desperation!

Thanks, in anticipation.
ponsaloti
Sorry the reply is a bit late but I havnt visited for a while.
If you still need these keys, give me a call and I can cut and send them on to you.

Mario
castle locks
Benfleet
07792 552423
Wizz
I need a key too. I think they are Thule aren't they ?
Alloafan
Hi Mario - thanks for that, I'll be in touch about ordering some keys. Really pleased to get your reply!
ponsaloti
[quote name='Alloafan' date='23 May 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1274644130' post='82921']
Hi Mario - thanks for that, I'll be in touch about ordering some keys. Really pleased to get your reply!
[/quote]
Alloafan today I cut and posted 2 keys. Should be with you tomorrow.

Wizz, what are the numbers & letters on the barrel.
Wizz
[quote name='ponsaloti' date='24 May 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1274738530' post='83084']
Wizz, what are the numbers & letters on the barrel.
[/quote]

N082
ponsaloti
[quote name='Wizz' date='25 May 2010 - 08:37 AM' timestamp='1274772471' post='83110']
N082
[/quote]
I can send you 2 keys, cost for the pair 8 inc
Just need your address, e-mail me and I can send them same day.
Julian C
Hi,
Can anyone help me with the same issue, just need the key to remove the bars?

Full Colour Version: Roofbar Keys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.