Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Filter
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
DeeBe
Hello folks!

As per the title, I have ordered a service kit from Ford Parts Centre, and was told that there was no part listed for a fuel filter for my vehicle! I found this strange, but upon my mate looking under the car (Jennings Ford Mechanic) he confirmed this to be the case, and that he cannot ever remember replacing one on a petrol 1.6! Does anyone else know this?! I was astounded!!! Don't bother looking for one - it ain't there!

I was then wondering how the fuel is filtered as it must be somehow!! Any ideas?!

Dave
bottletree
What model, engine size, year, make, type, colour is your car? details.I need details lol.
stef123
like alot of cars now it will be part of the fuel pump itself and cannot be replaced
david raptor
i have a ford focus 1.6 on a 2007 there is no fuel filter on mine
mintalkin
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
[quote name='mintalkin' date='12 May 2010 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1273676219' post='81791']
fuel filter is bolted to subframe near petrol tank, replacement for 2007 here,
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_Focus_1.6_2007/p/Car-Parts/Service-Parts/Regular-Service/Fuel-Filters
[/quote]
Mk2 Focus 1.6 petrol does not have a fuel filter
DeeBe
I know Graham, I was just asking if others know this also! I assume as it's been posted already that it's part of the pump assembly. Top quality service kit by the way matey. Thanks!

Dave

Full Colour Version: Fuel Filter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615