Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Galaxy 1995 2 Litre Emission Fail
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Galaxy Club
narbar
Hi, i have a 1995 ford galaxy with the 2 litre engine, its failed its mot on the emmisions and im not sure why. I think this may have something to do with it, the cars temperature never goes very high at all and always stays low and the cars heater blowers never seem to be very hot. I was just wondering if there was anything that would cause these and also effect the emmisions? What do you guys think it could be? thanks
stef123
[quote name='narbar' date='12 May 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1273691325' post='81813']
Hi, i have a 1995 ford galaxy with the 2 litre engine, its failed its mot on the emmisions and im not sure why. I think this may have something to do with it, the cars temperature never goes very high at all and always stays low and the cars heater blowers never seem to be very hot. I was just wondering if there was anything that would cause these and also effect the emmisions? What do you guys think it could be? thanks
[/quote]

have you got a print out of the emmisions test?
mintalkin
could be thermostat playing up.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.