Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking, I Received Pcn Yesterday By Post For Stopping On A Bus Stop.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
starfield
I was so upset yesterday when I got home. I received a PCN through the post for stopping at a bus stop and they have got it on CCTV.
The truth is I did stop at the bus stop for less than 10 seconds to drop my wife there. What can I do as i feel this is unjustified. I did appeal and my gut feeling is that it will be rejected.
What else can I do?

This is my second PCN in less than a month since I bought my focus (I only had it for 5 weeks now)
Ryan9684
[quote name='starfield' date='13 May 2010 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1273735728' post='81840']
I was so upset yesterday when I got home. I received a PCN through the post for stopping at a bus stop and they have got it on CCTV.
The truth is I did stop at the bus stop for less than 10 seconds to drop my wife there. What can I do as i feel this is unjustified. I did appeal and my gut feeling is that it will be rejected.
What else can I do?

This is my second PCN in less than a month since I bought my focus (I only had it for 5 weeks now)
[/quote]

Does your wife suffer from any problems that would prevent her walking short distances? They would probably consider that exceptional circumstances and let you off with it, otherwise I don't think you have much chance.

P.S. Stop parking in bus stops ;)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.