Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Next Meet
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Ford Owners Club Meets & Regional Discussion > Scotland
Gazjs
Ok, so there seems to be some interest in the next meet taking the form of a drive.
This would also be extremely helpful for those who are slightly more spaced out than others as we could have random stopping off points where we could pick up other members to join the drive.
So, mark down the date most suited, and let us no where you are from and we can arrange a route for the drive.
Everyone happy enough with this?

Garry
C-Max Boy 1983
I've voted for the last date being the 26th June 2010 as I'm a bit hectic in June at the weekends with the new house and other plans.

I'm from Edinburgh.
Gazjs
Another meet in KFC car park where from there we can go on our travels?
Come on people :)
C-Max Boy 1983
Not sure if I can make this now, just noticed it was tomorrow and I've a funny feeling I'm being dragged to B&Q for stuff for the house.
Gazjs
Not a problem. Dosent seemed to have been much interest anyway :lol:
Are you heading to the Alton Towers meet?
C-Max Boy 1983
Would Love to go to Alton towers but I've got Ford Fair the following weekend, so got to watch my money, you going to Ford fair??

Davy
Gazjs
I plan to, quite a drive though.
C-Max Boy 1983
I'm planning on going down in Convoy with the FFOC, there will be a few stops planned, I'm joining the convoy at Abington Services on the M74, I can let you know times etc, we're starting on Saturday and comong back up on the Monday.

Full Colour Version: The Next Meet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.