Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Piston Actuating Rod
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
i have rencently had a problem with my clutch pedal. my piston actuating rod has come off the pedal and snapped where it enters the master cylinder. can this be replaced without replacing the master cylinder?
this is actually quite a common problem, im assuming that the fiesta that you have is 2001-08 shape. there was a clip released by ford to stop the rod being able to fall off the end of the pedal. my advice is to make sure that you get one of these clips. they are about 70 pence iirc. as for being able to change just the rod, ford only sell the whole master cylinder as a serviceable item. i dont know if you can by one aftermarket. hope this helps

Full Colour Version: Piston Actuating Rod
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.