Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Help Greatly Received
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
Aris
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum so if I'm posting something already covered please forgive me.

I drive a 2004(53) Focus Tdci which has been great since I bought it. But recently my rear washer has stopped working, the wiper still moves.
When pulling on the lever I can hear the noise of the pump, although it sounds a bit rough with a gurgling sound. My front wipers are unnafected.

Over the weekend after trying again I noticed the inside right side of my boot was soaking wet. Could this mean the pipe may have come off or sprung a leak? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Aris
mintalkin
yes it sounds like the pipe has become disconnected from the washer jet or split.
Aris
[quote name='mintalkin' date='17 May 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1274108210' post='82233']
yes it sounds like the pipe has become disconnected from the washer jet or split.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

Pipe is now reconnected!

Full Colour Version: Any Help Greatly Received
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.