Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2001 Focus Tddi Engine Mangerment Light
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Focus
Hiya i have a 1.8tddi focus and my engine mangement light has come on but if you give it some rev the light goes out and if i switch engine off then restart the light comes on again give it some rev and it goes out has anyway got info of what this problem could be thanks :rolleyes:
artscot79
[quote name='Focus' date='18 May 2010 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1274175655' post='82300']
Hiya i have a 1.8tddi focus and my engine mangement light has come on but if you give it some rev the light goes out and if i switch engine off then restart the light comes on again give it some rev and it goes out has anyway got info of what this problem could be thanks [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

th the tddi it could be anything from glow plugs right through but by the sounds of it ide look at the battery having a faulty cell and the alternator not charging properly the fact it goes off when you rev the engine says to me ide be looking at the alternator first

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.