Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2010 Ka Headlight Blub Type
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
weeeck
[size="2"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I have just ordered a 2010 Ka Zetec, I am trying to find out what type of headlight bulb, this model uses. Some sites say H4 and others H1.

Why I ask, I have heard that the stock blubs that come with the vehicle are not very good, even Mr Clarkson made a comment about this in his review of the new model, also I have read they are a sod to change.

Last time we had a Ford it was a 1982 Fiesta 1300s X reg in Black, it was the only car that I have ever had nicked and that was from my front door, and the anti car theft squad Glasgow couldn't even catch it, had the cheek to ask me what I had under the bonnet, so hoping this one will stay in the family a bit longer.

Cheers[/font][/size]
Amie07
Hi, sorry I don't know what type of bulb the ka takes but can confirm that yes they are absolutely rubbish! Hate to agree with clarkson but he's right about this! lol

Full Colour Version: 2010 Ka Headlight Blub Type
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.