Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would You Let Your Mad Mate Drive Your Motor, complete the Poll?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Steve
Would you lend your car to your best mate, even if he is a bit of a jack the lad.

complete the poll above and tell us why ;)
wellzy
no chance, my mate has already brought this up about borrowing my car one day and i would never lend it to any mates. it might just seem like another fiesta to some people but to me the amount of money and time i have spent i could never forgive my mate for crashing it.
karld39
my mate asked and justified it by saying "you can drive my 106", naturally i told him where to go
Steve
poll looks interesting
vinnyvangough
Yea why not

He crashed my last one but it was a giggle
thesilverfox
Yes, because any of my friends will know that if you break it, you pay for it ... :lol:

My father is more of a "mad mate" than any of my regular mates. In the ST170, he turned into what I describe as "Chav Dad". Pretty sure he took a decent amount of tread off those tyres on that day ... and less than 19mpg from the fuel meant he raped my wallet too!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615