Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Seats
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
mattie2k10
[font="Verdana"][/font]Hey Guys, i got a 2006 5 door Focus LX. The seats in it are in really bad condition from a bottle of coke spilling on them. I was wondering if anyone knows what other models of Ford i could remove the seats from to put in mine? ie. Focus estate, Mondeo hatchback etc. A speedy response would be much appreciated :-) thanks Matt.
ford focus edge
[quote name='mattie2k10' date='23 May 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1274639653' post='82912']
[font="Verdana"][/font]Hey Guys, i got a 2006 5 door Focus LX. The seats in it are in really bad condition from a bottle of coke spilling on them. I was wondering if anyone knows what other models of Ford i could remove the seats from to put in mine? ie. Focus estate, Mondeo hatchback etc. A speedy response would be much appreciated :-) thanks Matt.
[/quote]

To be honest im not to sure i think it can only be a 3dr or a 5dr or estate depending on what u have and it should come out of a mk2 focus in your case, when u go to buy seats make sure there not out of a crashed car, i had to replace an air bag and get the pre-tensionsers re-done (simple ids code fault because the seats were telling the ecu they had been fired).

Budjet depending id try get hold of some st-3 leather recaro's IF there not eletric in which case they might not work and you'll be stuffed lol saying that i dont no to much about the mk2's.

I think any mk2 focus seats would fit bar the ones that need lecky to move.

Mike
artscot79
[quote name='ford focus edge' date='24 May 2010 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1274687947' post='82973']
To be honest im not to sure i think it can only be a 3dr or a 5dr or estate depending on what u have and it should come out of a mk2 focus in your case, when u go to buy seats make sure there not out of a crashed car, i had to replace an air bag and get the pre-tensionsers re-done (simple ids code fault because the seats were telling the ecu they had been fired).

Budjet depending id try get hold of some st-3 leather recaro's IF there not eletric in which case they might not work and you'll be stuffed lol saying that i dont no to much about the mk2's.

I think any mk2 focus seats would fit bar the ones that need lecky to move.

Mike
[/quote]

why not steam clean the ones youve got the marks if just juice will come out unless the marks are from you being naughty in the front seat [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]
ford focus edge
[quote name='artscot79' date='24 May 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1274705772' post='82993']
why not steam clean the ones youve got the marks if just juice will come out unless the marks are from you being naughty in the front seat [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Or you could just vax them? be even easier orrr yet again do what i did and fit some nice wipe clean leathers in :P

Mike
mattie2k10
Hey Guys, thanks for the replys, where did you get yours leathers from and how much? Thank you. Matt
ford focus edge
[quote name='mattie2k10' date='28 May 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1275076821' post='83493']
Hey Guys, thanks for the replys, where did you get yours leathers from and how much? Thank you. Matt
[/quote]

E-bay mate theres a few sets nocking around not sure if the st's are eletric tho if they are i dont think they will work in yours im afraid.

Mike
mattie2k10
Hey guys, need a really quick answer, will a set of 04 st170 half leathers fit in my 06 focus? thanks
ford focus edge
[quote name='mattie2k10' date='30 May 2010 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1275208818' post='83626']
Hey guys, need a really quick answer, will a set of 04 st170 half leathers fit in my 06 focus? thanks
[/quote]

Wouldant bet money on it to be honest and i think they have eletric height adjustment and to be honest i reckon there quite hard seats.

Mike

Full Colour Version: Focus Seats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.