Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What To Do?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
astonvillakid
Hey,

I'm learning to drive atm, i bought my bro's car off him which is the basic silver Fiesta Mk4 (with alloy wheels for some reason) and i was wondering if there was anything subtle i could change first on the car, not too expensive too, i was thinking something like brake calipers painted or something? any other ideas welcome.

Cheeeeers guys
Gazjs
Welcome to the forums :)
Plenty of mods to do :D
Callipers sound a good place to start, what colour? Silver, Red?
calmcdermott
Just dont make any body work changes i.e bumpers etc otherwise insurance will be a nightmare for you
astonvillakid
Yeah cheers, I was thinking either red or yellow? and yeah as for the bigger stuff I'm waiting for a couple/few years for my insurance to drop, hopefully no points or crashes would help lol
calmcdermott
I would say go for red, the yellow will be a nightmare to clean and dont forget use heat resistent paint otherwise boom!!!
astonvillakid
yeah cool cheers, i was more thinking red anyway, and yeah you got any ideas where its best to get the paint from?
calmcdermott
[quote name='astonvillakid' date='25 May 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1274805019' post='83144']
yeah cool cheers, i was more thinking red anyway, and yeah you got any ideas where its best to get the paint from?
[/quote]

Tis ok and I would say good old Halfrauds is the best choice, if not a trust worthy car place where you know the paint it the real deal
Gazjs
Hammerite does the trick :)
Paulie B
get some red ones and apply some brembo transfers, great look everytime
C-Max Boy 1983
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club.

Davy

Full Colour Version: What To Do?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.