Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta Zetec 1.25 Timing Belt
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
thebigman
I have just bought a 1996 fiesta 1.25 Ghia from and old lady my inlaws know. It has only done 37.100 miles and has been serviced at all the correct intervals. I was wondering if it was worth changing the belt and could i do it myself if needbe. Not sure when the belt is due but i dont think it has been done.

Thanks for any advise.
stef123
[quote name='thebigman' date='24 May 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1274737063' post='83077']
I have just bought a 1996 fiesta 1.25 Ghia from and old lady my inlaws know. It has only done 37.100 miles and has been serviced at all the correct intervals. I was wondering if it was worth changing the belt and could i do it myself if needbe. Not sure when the belt is due but i dont think it has been done.

Thanks for any advise.
[/quote]

i would imagine the interval will be 100k miles or 10 years? i would change it or have it changed at a garage.

Full Colour Version: Fiesta Zetec 1.25 Timing Belt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.