Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Service, How Much?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Amie07
Hi all, as the title says just wondering how much as an estimate my 1st service on my ka will cost? Its the 1st one its had apart from a cheapy winter 1 so have no idea what its gonna cost, any 1 had the first service done on their new kas if so what did it cost ya and what r the common problems u may have had?

Cheers in advance :-)
marco
hi there i work for blackcircles.com and i am currently incharge of the servicing side of things.

i can do a manufacturers service for you but would need the registration to confirm parts and costs.

but going on a 2009 ford KA 1.2 petrol on it first year service or 12,500 miles is 85.98 including parts labour and the VAT.

this service does cover any warranty you have on the vehicle as parts are OEM and the service is based on the same schedule as ford.

let me know if i can help any further

Marc
kevinb
I had my first service done just before Xmas 2009
Ka Style Plus 1.2 petrol - I had owneed it 9 months and it had done 12,500 miles -

1 garage quoted me 150 and another 139 (both were main Ford dealers)
I took it to the one which said 139

It would be interesting to know what the common problems are
if any Ford mechanics have done a few services on the latest shape Ka.

Within the first few weeks of ownership I'd had problems with dashboard/trim
rattle, windscreen wipers clashing together, and a few other minor niggles,
but at the time I took it for its service there were no specific problems, so it
took them less than an hour to do the service. :)

Full Colour Version: First Service, How Much?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.